- Is governed by the ‘code of conduct’ formulated by IIA and CCA.
- With his or her responsibility towards society and environment.
- Raise his/her bills with responsibility for the development of country.
- Services of high quality to the best of his/her ability.
- Terms of agreement particularly in the case of private practice.
- To other architects without the information of the client.
- Any form inducement from any agency or individual where the interest of such agency or individual is involved in the project the architect his/her office or firm is handling.
- Architect should respect and fulfill all responsibilities as a professional practicing Architect.
- Counseling to students to overcome all.
- With the self help and communicating with others.
- Barrier free atmosphere and infrastructure is created in the campus.
- Primary medical facilities are available within the campus.
- Regular health checkup campus is held with the help of local hospital.
- Common rooms are available for relaxation from both mental and physical fatigue.