- The architecture (B.Arch.) course is of five academic years / 10 semester duration inclusive of 12months / 2 semesters of practical training in a architecture firm / professional office.
- The candidates admitted to first year of B. Arch Five Year course must have passed the National Aptitude Test OR JEE Paper 2 in Architecture administered by COA and register with DTE.
A candidate who has passed 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Passing of NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council of Architecture, New Delhi (Ref. www.nata.in) OR JEE Paper II (for Architecture) conducted by National Testing Agency (Ref. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in)
- Intake: 40
- Aptitude Test (NATA) - 50% (maximum)
- Qualifying Examination - 50% (maximum)
- Fees of architecture (B.Arch.) course is as per FRA.
- The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the Competent Authority for admission to First Year Degree Architecture 2019-2020. Candidates can register here
- The schedule for Centralised Admission Process (CAP) will be declared shortly.
- Candidates from states other than Maharashtra can contact the Management of the college directly after clearing NATA with all relevant documents.
- Dr. Geeta Padole : 09922966176
- Prof. Vandana Khante : 09850301558
- Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Architecture
- Mohagaon,Wardha Road, Nagpur,441108